Wednesday, April 16, 2014

No Digi Images or Stamps

Hello all! Happy almost Spring!! And Just in case I don't get to tell you HAPPY EASTER!


For my project this week I made another 3d box card. I love them so much and they are so fun to make.

This one I picked the colors first and it just sort of went from there.. The colors to me seemed more wedding like and I love the way this one turned out.. All were cut using my SIL and using files i got from the SIL Store.. I added some pearls and a gem to make it pop.


Dont forget to stop over at Simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com to join in the fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, these boxes are all the rage. Hadn't thought of using the SIL (mine is sooo dusty these days) to get a file for one. Yours is so sweet and subtle. It would be perfect as a favor for a bridal shower.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments <3

Comment Counter